Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Beautifymeeh Lookbook ♥ : #2 Long Sweater

Beautifymeeh Lookbook ♥ : #2 Long Sweater Tube. Duration : 2.10 Mins.


★★★★★ PLEASE READ ME~!!!! ★★★★★ Hey everyone!! Here is my 2nd outfit for my fashion lookbook! I love wearing long comfortable sweaters around the house and when I go out. (Aiden also loves this style too~ hehe). ♥ You can accessorize this look by wearing scarfs or wearing cute jewelry that goes well with your sweater. I bought the sweater from H&M last week so it should still be in stock! What I'm Wearing : ♥ Sweater - H&M (size small) Black Leggings - TJ MAX Bracelete - H&M Black Scarf - Zara Boots - charlotte russe Socks - cousin bought it for me from Korea ♥ ★ BLOG : www.beautifymeeh.com ★ FACEBOOK www.facebook.com ★ TWITTER : www.twitter.com @beautifymeeh .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text