Hey everyone! Long time no video :) Here's my favorite jackets and sweaters to wear for the fall to give you ideas if you dont necessarily need something that makes you look like a marshmallow. Note: These are FALL jackets, not WINTER coats. That's all! Oh and I use the terms coat and jacket interchangeably, sorry if I confuse you. Of course, there's always hoodies... FTC Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me with my own money. No sponsorship whatsoever, and all opinions are my own.
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Favorite Fall Jackets
Favorite Fall Jackets Tube. Duration : 4.17 Mins.
Hey everyone! Long time no video :) Here's my favorite jackets and sweaters to wear for the fall to give you ideas if you dont necessarily need something that makes you look like a marshmallow. Note: These are FALL jackets, not WINTER coats. That's all! Oh and I use the terms coat and jacket interchangeably, sorry if I confuse you. Of course, there's always hoodies... FTC Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me with my own money. No sponsorship whatsoever, and all opinions are my own.
Hey everyone! Long time no video :) Here's my favorite jackets and sweaters to wear for the fall to give you ideas if you dont necessarily need something that makes you look like a marshmallow. Note: These are FALL jackets, not WINTER coats. That's all! Oh and I use the terms coat and jacket interchangeably, sorry if I confuse you. Of course, there's always hoodies... FTC Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me with my own money. No sponsorship whatsoever, and all opinions are my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment